40 Waterproof Iron on labels
Iron-on Label Material Adhesion instructions.
1. Choose a NON-STEAM wool setting on your iron.
2. Use the smooth ‘heel’ of the iron only.
3. Ensure your fabric is SMOOTH.
4. Iron the fabric area briefly.
5. Apply the label and press with the heated iron for 10 seconds WITHOUT movement.
6. Allow material to cool for approx 45secs then repeat step 5.
7. Allow material to cool for approx 45secs then repeat step 5.
8. Garment is now ready.
Label adhesion is certified up to 40 degrees domestic wash, with no tumble drying.
Once Ordered instructions are printed and placed with your order.